Puzzles and other things
- L(2,1)-labelling — Something called L(2,1)-labelling that makes a fun puzzle.
- Connect 4 — Try to beat the computer player that mimics every move you do.
- Coin game A simple coin game where the goal is to move all the coins to the top row, but two coins are never allowed to “see”
- Swap rotate — Try to put the numbers in order using two operations: swapping the first two items or rotating everything.
- Life — An implementation of Conway's Game of Life
- Monte Hall — An simple simulation of the Monte Hall problem
- Repeats — A demonstration of how repeats when generating random numbers happen sooner than expected